Center for Public Relations
- Educational Center for Technical Support and Exhibition Activities
- Kharkivskyi Universytet Newspaper
- Press Service
Room 701, 6 Svobody Sq, 61022, Kharkiv
+38 (057) 707-52-60
The Center for Public Relations is a structural subdivision of V. N. Karazin Kharkiv National University.
The purpose of the Center is to create and maintain an effective system of brand communications of the University with target groups of internal and external public, which will consolidate the University community around the idea of the University; reinforce the image of the University as a world-class university in the public consciousness; promote the University among the general population of Ukraine and abroad, strengthen the loyalty to the University brand among applicants and their parents, employers and business representatives, state authorities and local governments, Ukrainian and foreign partners.
The main tasks of the Center are:
- to shape and reinforce the University brand in the public consciousness, support and develop a positive image of the University;
- to ensure strategic planning, effective and long-term communication of the University with target public groups, using various communication tools (interaction with the media, public relations, advertising, web communications, etc.);
- to develop and implement communication strategies of the University (advertising, information, PR-campaigns) aimed at highlighting its unique advantages and achievements);
- to introduce and support a corporate style in the activities of the University;
- to develop the existing system of communication channels, create and develop new opportunities for effective communications;
- to improve the tools and channels of informing the external public about the results of the University’s activity, its achievements and advantages;
- to support and strengthen intra-corporate communications, support and develop intra-corporate culture practices of the University, promptly inform the University employees and students about the activity of the administration and structural subdivisions of the University.