Educational Center for Technical Support and Exhibition Activities
room 7-55, 4 Svobody Sq, 61022, Kharkiv
+38 (057) 707-51-20
The Educational Center for Technical Support and Exhibition Activities is a structural subdivision of the University and part of the Education Quality Assurance Department.
Its main tasks are: to plan, organize, provide technical support for the educational process and exhibition activities of the University.
Main areas of activity:
- analyzing the state of material and technical support of the educational process;
- developing plans on updating technical support and participating in their implementation;
- providing technical aids for classes, other activities that take place at the University or with its participation;
- organizing and holding events to exchange experience in the use of technical teaching aids in the educational process;
- organizing advanced training with the use of technical teaching aids;
- planning and ensuring the University’s participation in educational exhibitions;
- providing technical equipment for classrooms;
- ensuring maintenance and repair of technical teaching aids.