Academic Secretary Office
room 4-59, 4 Svobody Sq
+380 (63) 449-15-08
Часи прийому працівників та відвідувачів:
The Academic Secretary Office is a structural subdivision of the University, which reports directly to the University President.
The activity of the Academic Secretary Office is guided by the current legislation of Ukraine, the Charter of V. N. Karazin Kharkiv National University, the Regulations of the University Academic Board, the University President’s orders and directives.
The Academic Secretary Office performs the following tasks:
- provides organizational support of the University Academic Board
- activities specified by the Regulations of the Academic Board;
- prepares drafts of administrative documents, official correspondence related to the activities of the University Academic Board;
- organizes timely and targeted sending of instructions, directives and orders, official correspondence, and special documents related to the activities of the University Academic Board;
- prepares and takes minutes of the University Academic Board meetings;
informs the University community about the decisions approved by the Academic Board;
- monitors timely implementation of the University Academic Board decisions;
- informs the University community about the regulations governing the issues within the University Academic Board competence;
- maintains contacts with relevant structural units of central and regional education and science authorities, as well as the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine and national branch academies, other educational and scientific institutions in the issues within the University Academic Board competence.