Education and Research Institute "Karazin Business School"
About the School
Karazin Business School is a modern, high-quality, innovative education. It gives an opportunity to receive a diploma of one of the oldest universities in Eastern Europe. Studying at Karazin Business School combines practice-focused business education and the benefits of a classical university.
Here you can get a Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhD degrees in Management, Entrepreneurship, and Business Administration according to the European model of education. The programs focus on the standards of international business education associations.
While studying at Karazin Business School, you can listen to One Step Ahead lecture cycles with the participation of successful Ukrainian and foreign entrepreneurs and top managers and get support in a business incubator.
Students can also achieve their goals through the Karazin Center for Entrepreneurship, which aims at developing students’ entrepreneurial and managerial skills and qualities that will help them create and develop their own business. Studying at the University, our students have the opportunity to grow in business and have their own income.
Karazin Business School opens up new opportunities for successful business in a variety of fields, finance and banking sector, international companies and government institutions.
Ambitious and successful 2nd–6th year students can use the opportunity of international mobility, which involves studying at foreign partner universities during one semester. Among the partner universities our students study at are the University of Lille (Lille, France); Viadrina European University (Frankfurt an der Oder, Germany); the University of Nice Sophia Antipolis (Nice, France); the University of Murcia (Murcia, Spain); SolBridge School of Business (South Korea), and other universities.
You can not only enjoy your time abroad and make new acquaintances, but also master the international experience of managing and doing your own business.
Advantages of Karazin Business School:
- lecturers with practical experience;
- international education modules, internships at foreign universities, lectures from foreign professors;
- opportunity to specialize in the most topical spheres: tourism, agriculture, and medicine;
- partnership projects and internships in Ukrainian and world companies, as well as lectures from top managers;
- application of up-to-date information technologies and software in the educational process;
- finding solutions to business cases and using business simulators;
- recognition of the diploma in EU countries and the USA.