Educational Center for Computer Technology
room 4-27, 4 Svobody Sq, 61022, Kharkiv
+38 (057) 707-55-13
The Educational Center for Computer Technology is a structural subdivision of V. N. Karazin Kharkiv National University and part of the Education Quality Assurance Department.
Its main tasks are: to develop, introduce, update software, modern computer technologies; to ensure the functioning of information, communication systems, corporate and local networks at the University.
Main areas of activity:
- development, implementation, and operation of information and communication systems;
- introduction of modern computer technologies in educational and scientific activities;
- development, implementation, and maintenance of the University management information systems, electronic document management;
- operation and maintenance of software of administrative and managerial departments of the University;
- administration and technical support of data entry and correction in the Unified State Electronic Database on Education;
- methodological, advisory assistance, training of operator users on working with the Unified State Electronic Database on Education;
- assistance in conducting classes and extracurricular activities in the University computer classrooms;
- development of standards and instructions that will organizationally ensure the functioning of corporate and local networks of the University, its structural subdivisions, as well as software and firmware systems used at the University;
- development of corporate and local networks of the University, its institutes, schools, and subdivisions, as well as implementation of these projects;
- maintenance of the University corporate network, as well as providing assistance to the University subdivisions in maintaining their local networks.